Folklore troupes from around the world gather together for performance, friendship, and cross-pollination in Ohrid, Macedonia, from 20-24 July 2012.
Ohrid Trout is a kind of brown trout specific to the Lake Ohrid locality, and, due to its exceptional flavor, a longtime favorite in local cuisine.
The Ohrid Summer Festival, one of the most significant music festivals in Macedonia, will take place from 12 July to 20 August at venues around Ohrid.
The Fifth International Scientific Conference BALWOIS 2012 will be held in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia from 28 May – 2 June 2012, at the Metropol Ohrid Resort.
The Euro-Balkan Institute announces its first annual Summer Institute for Byzantine Church Music, to be held in Ohrid, Macedonia, from 12-30 August 2012.
Grigor Prlichev is perhaps one of the most talented Macedonian writers of the 19th century.
Saint Clement of Ohrid (840-916), disciple, missionary, scholar and church leader. Celebrated champion of education and evangelism in the Slavic speaking world.
Enfusion TV, a producer of reality television, will record its latest kickboxing tournament in Ohrid, Macedonia, from 5-19 August.
The Youth Commission of the Macedonian Mountain Sport Federation is sponsoring an international youth climbing and trekking camp from 21-27 August in the region around Lake Ohrid.
The first Ohrid Summer Festival opened with a gala concert by Macedonian opera prima donna Ana Lipsa Tofovoc on 4 August 1961. From that time up to today, the organizers have continually striven for the highest quality entertainment experiences possible. The Festival traditionally begins on 12 July and closes on 20 August every year. It [...]
- The Art of Filigree October 4, 2010
- Zeljko Samardzic in Skopje October 3, 2010
- Крокодил (Crocodile) October 29, 2011
- Memorial House of Mother Teresa November 8, 2010
- Skopje 2014 October 3, 2010
- Watermelon Hunting December 9, 2012
- Macedonia 37 for Business November 28, 2012
- Personal Greetings Between Macedonians August 15, 2012
- Venko Andonovski July 19, 2012
- Wohlers Independence Day Remarks July 19, 2012
- Matthew R Giese: This is the right blog for anyone who wants to fin...
- Semutt: Aegean Macedonians speak Macedonian and Greek, sin...
- Penny Imes: Very useful blog. Keep up the good work....
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Informations on that Top...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More here: makstack...
Pick a topic:
- By the Numbers
- City and Town
- Cloud MK
- Cultural Tips
- In the Know
- Top 100
- What's On
- Word Clouds
- Word Clouds
- Youth Events